Saturday, September 11, 2004

So Much for Goals

So it is Sunday, and I didn't get even one of the kitchen towels done. I do not know why, I am having such a hard time feeling crafty. Maybe if I could get into being crafty again, I would not feel soooo depressed. I am trying not to feel that way, but it isn't working.

Yesterday, I did, however, sew the tops of the towel halves, so that now I can start to crochet on them, the next time Dennis and I ride to work together.

It is 1:10 in the morning. I don't have to get up until 2:30 in the morning to get ready for work, but I cannot sleep. I just lay there and worry about the kids. I think I am in the wrong blog for all of this. So I will go for now. Somebody stop in and give me some encouragement. Or sharp words of criticism. Or something to get me off my duff.

No comments: